Friday, April 30, 2010

And I would walk 3,400 miles...

Ok, maybe I wouldn't- now that I know exactly how many miles that is! Thank you everyone for praying for us as we travelled. Both Mr. Motorcycle and I were impressed with how little swelling I experienced and our general comfort (and getting-along-ability) with so many long hours in the vehicle.

We had a wonderful time reconnecting (and for me, in many cases, meeting for the first time) with friends and family from Ohio to Pennsylvania. Mr. Motorcycle and I were able to share our vision with several church bodies over the two weekends we were on the road. We were even able to pop across the border to Ontario for 2 days.

Though, I have to say it's been nice to be back in our home that doesn't have four wheels for the past three days! Tomorrow morning, early, we head out to Modesto to meet with more friends and for a speaking engagement on Sunday. If you are in the area, we'd love to see you at the Brethren Community Fellowship Church- 3731 Woodland Avenue, Modesto, CA at 6:00 pm May 2.

It might be about as many miles as we covered on our 12-day trip, but I'm sure glad we are flying!

No comments: